Hey Friends Hey!
Now I know we all signed up for a new gym membership or to be healthy in the new year! well, let me help you out!
Want fried chicken without the extra grease? Or having your house smell like fried chicken for days? Well, well, well! Here you go! It does take a little more time than frying up some chicken, but it is totally worth it and your tummy with thank you. You get the extra crispiness of the skin without the added fat!
I came across this recipes years ago and I've been using it since then. It has never failed me, but I'm sure over the years I have just made it my own!
Let me know what you think!
What You'll Need:
2 lbs chicken wings, cleaned & dried
2 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp seasoning salt
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp poultry seasoning
1/2 tsp black pepper
* cooling/baking rack
* baking sheet
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine baking powder and seasonings into large bowl.
3. Toss wings into seasoning mixture and coating each wing completely.
4. Place rack over baking sheet. Place wings in an even layer on the rack.
5. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, flip wings and place back in oven for an additional 20 minutes. Remove from oven, flip wings again, and continue baking for 20 more minutes. At this time, the wings should be done, however, I like to give one last flip and bake an additional 10 minutes before serving.
6. Remove from oven and eat alone or with your favorite wing sauce!